Great for MIND DUMPS, organizing lots of small notes, tagged and easy to get back to later.
Great for serious RESEARCH and lengthy notes with various clippings, graphical content, annotations, and touchscreen capabilities.
- Choose the menu option Settings – Style Configurator…
- In the Style configurator dialog, choose the Global Styles language
- Then , select the Default Style style
- Finally, in the Font Style area, you can select your favourite font and/or its size, too
For example to type an arrow down in Word;
- First type 2193 to where you want to make the down arrow,
- select 2193 by cursor,
- while the Unicode Hex value is selected, press and hold down the Alt key, and type X,
- release the Alt key and you got a ↓ downwards arrow.
- Select all the cells with formulas that you want to convert.
- Press Ctrl + C or Ctrl + Ins to copy formulas and their results to clipboard.
- Press Shift + F10 and then V to paste only values back to Excel cells.
Its pretty simple actually.
Run >> chrome.exe –disable-extensions –disable-plugins
Switching PCs? It’s easy to forget some custom configs to some of your favorite apps.
This one is for one of my favorites Notepad++:
“How to switch to the document to the left or right of the current document in Notepad++”
Solution: Disable the MRU functionality
- Navigate to Settings > Preferences… > MISC..
- Where it says Document Switcher (Ctrl+TAB) uncheck the first check box Enable.
- Hit the Close button.
See full Solution here: https://superuser.com/questions/137230/switching-to-tabs-to-the-right-or-left-of-the-current-tab-in-notepad